What I do
Research and teaching on state threat assessments, use of force decisions, and US military strategy and effectiveness.
threat assessments, US military strategy, US national security policy, nuclear politics.
- Ph.D., Political Science , The George Washington University , 2016
- MA, International Relations , The University of Chicago , 2006
- BA, International Relations , The University of Canterbury, 2003
- BA, History and Philosophy , The University of Otago, 2002
- American Political Science Association
- International Studies Association
- Women in Conflict Studies
- The Disreptive Effects of Autonomy
- Nuclear Development Course Grant
- Assessment, Research & Writing Consultant
- Bridging the Gap Policy Engagement Fellowship, American University
- DU Public Impact Fellow, University of Denver