Student Employment Opportunities

We offer a variety of employment opportunities for graduate and undergraduate students. Work-Study and research project positions allow you to earn extra funds while gaining valuable skills and contributing to our academic community. We'll help you find work that fits your needs and complements your educational goals.

two students at table


Work-Study is a need-based financial aid award that allows you to work on campus or with an approved off-campus employer to earn money for educational expenses.

At the graduate level, master's students work as aides for faculty members and across 12 on-campus research centers. Our MA and MPP students assist faculty members with publications, work on real-world grants and projects, and gain invaluable research and administrative skills for their resumes. The School employs more than 120 graduate students per year.


Visit Our Job Board